Majesty- Love YourSelf

Hello there! It's been awhile since I have done a fashion post but it's about that time. It's also about that time for Collabor 88! I am featuring [Cynful]. This necklace and dress is NEW at the event and they are everything. A billion colors for this dress available in cotton or suede. I actually had this on in green at first and later my mood changed so I switched to black. The necklace also has a great many metal colors to choose from. I love long dresses in rl and sl. When I go out during the night lately in rl I typically just wear long dresses and sandals covered in beads or jewels. I just find long dresses so comfortable and very easy to dress up or down. You can also easily throw a little wrap on with them so they are very versatile. SO I was too happy to get this dress in SL! I was going to add on some things but I just didn't feel the need to with this dress. I needed my jewelry and crown of course though lol. My wig is from Puft. I am a fan of any black textured inspired hair. It's so hard to find on SL. Then everyone buys that one wig and it feels so played out. This wig called to me and I've been wearing it since I bought it. The colors is not the same throughout the wig. It is 2 toned so keep that in mind. I tried on the demo but didn't pay that attention until I started changing colors on the hud. I still liked it though as it was different. But if you want your wig all one color just note that or just demo the sucker. I had 2 cats I got from a 150L per play gacha machine. 150L per play yall. Which is totally absurd. The machine had a rare in it that has nothing to do with cats  I wanted so I said Imma play this 2 times! I got 2 cats and they are no mod and ugly. I had planned on adding them to this post until I saw how ugly they are and they are no mod and they are huge like my new great dane lol. So please beware yall. 5000 cats in a machine with a rare boat. This background is from Anxiety and I love it. I have stocked up on backgrounds from all over sl. For my fashion posts and to decorate because....well...I cannot resist! lol Having them makes it a little easier to blog but I still have to use one that fits my mood and that's problematic LOL. This is the 2nd one I rezzed so I didn't go through changes at all. It's really nice. chik Fil A is closed and I want a dang chicken sandwich. Oh well. Plan B in effect soon lol.

The back facing picture I did is powerful to me. I have always been into black history...my history of course. You don't get that teaching in school. You have to seek out that knowledge. I had to seek it out to learn our history. Everyday I learn more. I have seen many pictures from so many years. The ones where you see our ancestors with scars all over their backs. My back doesn't have those scars. But they are still within us. The pain. This pose speaks so many words to me. Our history and what it all means. I am a very deep thinker. In the past people thought I didn't hear everything. I do. Every word you say. I hear you. I remember. Choose your words wisely. Peace & Blessings <3 xoxo

                                                                     Light & Love

                                                            Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed



Credits:

Andressa Dress & Choker- [Cynful] New Collabor 88 round starting 9/8/2017-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/128/128/2

Mezzo- Puft
Slay decor- [-BLUE SKY-]
Crown- (Yummy)
Poses- AE
Keal Nose chain- RealEvil
Haramita Bracelets- MANDALA
Friendship Bracelet- e.marie
Leash holder- Pomposity
Russian Almond nails- [FORMANAILS]
Polarize- Anxiety

Comments

Popular Posts