Majesty- The Coziness

Hello there! I hope everyone is doing well. Time for a new home decor post. Everyone is still going crazy over Rihanna's makeup line and I have to say I will be getting some products as well but not before I get all of the boots I have on my wishlist in RL. LOL Boot's are very important. VERY. I am a boot/outerwear person so I am going nuts with new lines for this Fall. I am featuring Aphrodite Shop at On9 event today and Kalopsia with some adorable decor today. This sofa is cozy so the name fits perfectly. Different version to fit your lifestyle such as Couple or Family versions. The family has anims for two kiddos along with poses for mom and dad. It also has a texture change menu you can access with clicking the cute pile of books on the floor and it changes the color scheme of the pillows to different themes. This sofa is only 16 Land impact. I remember when a sofa this size would be upwards of 40 prims easy. Back in the day prims did not go far. I used to have to decide on having a nice sofa or trees in my yard. Trees were easily 20+ prims. Well the nice ones LOL. Mesh has helped us in so many ways. There is something about flowers that make me smile and just give off a cheerful mood. I do not have a green thumb at all but in sl I do. I knew when I saw this sofa it would be perfect in this corner and I wanted to make it a wonderful space that you could just chill in all day without straining your eyes. I have many different plants even potted plants that have hooks for the wall back there from DRD. This hanging flower from Kalopsia is the perfect "chandelier" for this space and I added a ceiling light with starts with it for extra sparkle and light for the room. I didn't use any extra lamps at all since I wanted the space to be a little darker and not so bright. Fall is knocking on the door and I cannot wait to answer it. Summer is my least fav season actually. The humidity, heat and bugs I can do without. I do however love the butterflies and lightning bugs. But geeze the gnats! I really hope they have cantaloupes after this hot weather goes away. I don't care if I have to pay more for my fruits but I refuse to have anything in the fridge that would bring these suckers in. The plant you see by the stove from the Loft is only 1 land impact yall. I had to do a double take when I saw that. I would think it would easily be 8 but it's only 1. I am using a gorgeous Scarlet Creative build. I love Scarlet Creative homes. I have been shopping there for years and honestly yall there is something for everyone as far as homes there and I love that.  I have all of the items in this space listed below of course. It always looks like a long list when you type it up! lol

I am still in the process of redoing the Fruitatious showroom so you will have a new in-world showroom to see soon. It's fun because I have to redo the same space in a totally different way. I love having showrooms and being creative. It's a fun challenge for me and I hope you will like the finished product.  I hope you will have a wonderful and safe weekend. It always go by so fast. I am not going to continue to ramble yall. It's Saturday lol. More to come. I appreciate you! Thank you so much for stopping by. Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! xoxo, Ebony

                                                           

                                                           Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed



Credits:
 The Family Corner Sofa-On9 event
<Heart Homes> (Aphrodite Shop)   maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Orchid/23
Kalopsia - Lily's Hanging flowers
Kalopsia - Neon Talk - I know
Kalopsia - Sadie's Art - Tacos
Kalopsia - Flora's Blackboard - Ever After
Kalopsia - Sadie's Art - Vibes
Kalopsia mainstore- 


The Loft & ARIA - Branwyn Potted Sansevieria
LISP - Mesh - Woodburner Noir - touch glass for fire 1
Sway's [Spring] 3-piece canvas . owl
Sway's [Spring] 3-piece canvas . rain
Sway's [Penguin] Planter . Flower
Sway's [Laurel] Window Blind - wide . wood
Trompe Loeil - Classic Wall Vent
Trompe Loeil - Classic Lightswitch Double
JIAN 'dorable Danes 15. Triple Baby Bed
junk. cream animal rug.
ARIA- Dido Vase With Lillies
[ARIA] Delilah decorative Birch trio
Apple Fall Lightbulb Terrarium
Apple Fall Canvas Tote
~BAZAR~Morocco-Cactus
{what next} Vermont Hot Chocolate Tray (Cream)
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs
Garden by anc bamboo 2Li
BALACLAVA!! Device Dock [Floor]
tarte. star mobile (bronze)
DRD Gardenhouse clocks
DRD Gardenhouse flowerpots
Vagabond - Mojave Cacti Pompom Pillows
Scarlet Creative Catskills Lodge 0.2
TA infinity Curtains TARTESSOS ARTS
The Loft & ARIA - Branwyn Dresser
The Loft - Hudson Vase Brass
RH PATTERN RUG LT WHEAT- La Galleria
{vespertine}noemi rattan lounger -w/deco-brights colors/pg

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts