Majesty- Stay Awhile

Happy Hump day my friends!! The middle of the week already. It just seems like yesterday I posted on the weekend. I typically post on the weekend but I wanted to go ahead and bring out this post with this awesome bed set from Kalopsia while I work on other projects. This beautiful bed set is at the Collabor 88 event which is actually my favorite in-world event. I mean there is a billion events but I always go nuts over Collabor lol. This room is packed with some awesome new things I just recently got and were perfect for this space. Including my chicken I got from the Arcade! lol I was like I am not going to play no chicken machine. I played it a few times and got this rare and I love it. I might actually try to get another one lol. It's really awesome with that long showy tail. I love how this bed is pink but not too pink. There is such a thing as too pink! lol I didn't want the room overpowered but I did add two of the potted plants instead of just 1. I like for things to have a good balance.

I had been thinking of going back to Wordpress which was my original blog site. I wanted a different theme on my blog and I felt limited on here. But, with recent new themes I was able to change it to a theme I like better. What do you think? I like being able to show my most recent posts so you can click what you are looking with ease. Along with the last post being the main feature. My last theme has so much white and I couldn't get it off! So I hope this refresh is something that will help you navigate through all of my posts on here. I of course have links and credits to everything in this space below. Feel free to bookmark me. Also feel free to follow the links below and follow me on Flickr!

xoxo, Ebony


                                                             Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

*Majesty is an interior/exterior design service located in the wonderful world of Secondlife. Two showroom examples are located in-world. Feel free to have a look and tp!
 
 
 
Credits:

Faith's Fancyful Bedroom @ C88- Kalopsia- Collabor88 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/84/202/1089



Frenchie - Sleepy TeePee - Ombre- Birdy- (The Arcade)
ChainLamp"SODA" G/cover [water] 1Li- {anc}
Forgotten Places Fireplace - Fresh- Cheeky Pea
Rico's Clock, ifall notebook, harvest cake& Original Artwork frame- Apple Fall
briefcase record player . pink,snake plant- Dust Bunny
lovely print shelf & helium balloon- Floorplan
Eclectic Collection - Round Cloche & Salad Days - Gold Cloche- Tres Blah
White Onagadori Chicken! RARE-Schadenfreude
Studded Lamp [White]- Pilot
barn door slider / whitewash- Brocante
spiked mirror & white sideboard- [Brixley]
Studded Frame-Fancy Decor
Majestic Wall Lamp-TARTESSOS ARTS
 
My Links:
 
Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
 Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
 Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002

Comments

Popular Posts