Majesty- Simple Yet Sweet

Hello there!!! I am featuring Kalopsia and Scarlet Creative in this blog post. You see the outside and the inside in one post! This build has another space on the other side also..please note that.This lovely set is at Collabor 88 right now and you can put your own spin on it. It's the perfect amount of a big color pop and I love it. I will also Feature Kalopsia's arcade items soon! It's always a fun time when the Arcade comes back around and everyone goes nuts. The MishMish turtle and Scarlet build are both from the February round of the Luxebox. I think these are the only items I am actually using from this round and I love them! I love getting inspired when I get new items to decorate with. I will of course out credits to all of the items you see here below! If I skip something please let me know. Sometimes the list can be pretty long and I try to click every item and put the name on a nc so I don't overlook anything but hey...I am human! lol Today was pretty awesome but when I came on yesterday to blog my post my internet service was down lol. We had went out to a shopping center we never been before and it was nice.

 Many plain people in that area. I am not a plain person lol. Although I was dressing "plain" in the way only I can dress plain. Jeans and a t-shirt but with a bright gold bag with matching bright gold foil sneakers. It's always funny to see people's eyes go straight for my shoes! lol There was a beautiful female in Pottery barn with golden/platinum dreads that greeted us and she was so pretty. Most of the places had no customer service whatsoever and I am one of those people that will not purchase anything without some type of acknowledgment unless I came there specifically for something I must have. We were leaving at that time and I should have gotten her name because I do like to call back and say good things about nice people to managers. But all the walking we did yall lol. Just because you are not overweight doesn't mean you are not out of shape and obviously my azz needs to get back to exercising. I was tired like I had on heels lol!!! I also stopped by Teavana and a cupcakery. I went overboard buying cupcakes I really did but idc. I tend to get Georgetown cupcakes and to see a different place called to me. But hey, Georgetown has the bar of cupcakes really high up here. I might be starting a RL lifestyle blog with one of my friends soon. People being on Youtube has inspired us! So, if and when we do get that together I will post the info here of course. I call her my little sister since she drives me nuts like one and she is 1000% loyal! We are total opposites and she is pretty awesome. She is blunt like me and will tell me in a sec my attitude shitty lmao!!!I love her!!!

Well it is time for me to get out of here. But I appreciate you stopping by. I am working on some new posts already and look forward to posting them asap. I hope you enjoy. Thank you so much! xoxo, Ebony


                                                          Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:
 
Poppy's Lounge Set- Kalopsia- Collabor 88 (C88)- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/84/202/1089
 
 
 
 
Fancy Turtle / Stance A pink- MishMish- (Luxebox)
Aime Carriage- Scarlet Creative- (Luxebox)
Handmade Pompom Basket - Soy.- (C88)
Modern Industrial Coffee Table-Cheeky Pea
Sassy.Unicorn (Black)- Pixicat
Topiary- Apple Fall
Turnip Skydome- Turnip's homes
Bird cage wall lamp- BALACLAVA!!
[Suren] Fake Fur Rug- Ariskea
World Map- The Loft & Aria
Geometric Mirror- Pilot
Dealer Kitchen - Money Bundle Clean- Nikotin
Gems- Sorry yall this item is not avail anymore.

Exterior:
 
Winter tree-Sycamore : Aphrodite shop
-Garden- by anc "spray" wild flower{shabby white}field 1prim- {anc}
 
 
 
 
 
My Links:
 
Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
 Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
 Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002





















































Comments

Popular Posts