Majesty 2016 @ Cynful

Hello there!!! The last update I posted was about my Fruitatious location. But I also have a Majesty Showroom at the Cynful sim and it has been refreshed also!! Feel free to stop by and have a look!!I like having each showroom have their own feel and this one is totally different than the Fruitatious location. This showroom is on one level in an open space. So I used some divide so it would be more than just one big open room to give more versatility. I also added flooring and wallpaper. Feel free to have a seat and enjoy the space. Don't worry no freakiness will go on because I only use PG furniture in these spaces or sometimes I totally take scripts out. You will not believe what people are capable of on here....well yes you would! lol I love open floor plans so decorating this space was fun. It is a wide open space with limited prims of course. I could really pack some stuff in here with more prims but you get to see another example in-world of how I decorate. So for now you will have time to see both showrooms as is before I change them up again. If you have looked at my profile you will have noticed I have a main showroom location that is always under construction. I get to doing other projects and it just never gets finished. Then I just recently started on it again and now I have more new things and I am changing it and it just seems like a  never ending story. But, It is in progress and when it opens you will be the first to know. I just really want it perfect.
 
 The Fruitatious location is bright, white and crisp. The Cynful location is rustic glam.Although they both have a rustic inspiration. I love adding wood panels and anything else to make a space feel homey. I really love decorating. It just isn't enough time in the day for me to do it all. If you are new to me and my blog I am Ebony Cyberstar. I own a interior/exterior decorating service called Majesty. I have been on sl for many years and decorating is a true passion of mine in rl and sl. I sometimes challenge myself to decorate spaces with tiny amounts of prims. Mesh has made even the smallest prim limit possible to decorate. It has really made it to were you can go all out with your space regardless of how small. High quality items really make a difference.  Feel free to follow and bookmark my blog. I do update as much as possible. Lately it seems mainly through the weekend but I do not run on a schedule. I want to thank everyone for taking the time out to have a glance at my blog. I hope my blog and showrooms help inspire you to decorate your own space with something you have seen or fill a spot that you didn't know how to. Maybe you do not need a decorating service but want ideas to help make your space more you. Hopefully looking at my blog will give you ideas or help you find that perfect item you couldn't find. In the end it is truly a win/win. Thank you so much and have a blessed weekend ahead. <3 Ebony

*The 2 smaller chairs and fig cake I added in the space today are from an event I went to called The Book of Daniel. It is an event to  help raise money for an amazing cause. For more info on the event please look at this link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dominique16/27858907603/in/dateposted-public/   I went there today and bought some beautiful items and these chairs I knew would fit perfectly in my store space.They are by Dicor and the cake is by Apple Fall. Please go down and do some shopping or make a donation. Thank you so much and God bless. <3


                                                      Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Majesty- Cynful Location-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002



 Visit Majesty Blog: http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
 Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
 Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002

Comments

Popular Posts