Majesty- In these strange surroundings

Hello there.I am in the mood to do a fashion post. happy Saturday everyone. Just got back from having a yummy breakfast. I am jumping all over sl for a nice scenic space and Lord.....This place is nuts. It reminds me of why I prefer using my own spaces for blog posts. This place is so busy and full of weird people. This guy stands right in front of my doll and he is in a demon avatar. He looks like he is part demon and part gargoyle.I just sat here as I watched him getting closer and closer until he ended up in my direct cam view. Then I shook my head and said some expletives of course. I knew he was going to waltz his crooked a__ over here and stand in my way when it is obvious I am taking pictures. Anyhoo. Thank the Lord for derender. I am here after being defeated by Birdy's gacha machine. I finally am done. 10000 commons and 1 rare later. This is why I had started just buying my stuff from yard sales people. I remember why now. Lesson learned once again. This is truly a weird day. I am featuring this new beautiful dress from Apple May Designs called Color me leather - Just Black. I also have on the panties. Thank you Apple for making panties lol. I am sure I have mooned many people with dresses that didn't  have them and that is the truth! This dress is for mesh bodies only. Please try  demo before purchase. This dress is textured so beautifully . I really love it and I am not being bias cause I love Apple. Honestly, I don't blog shit I don't like. Excuse my boldness but it is what it is. This dress is only 169 Linden people. Where else can you get a beautifully textured dress of high quality at that price? IKR

I had a good day today. I went out and had fun with all of the Labor day sales. Broke one of my fingernails. The barista at my fav starbucks asked me if my nails were real. She shocked me since I rarely get asked that. You would think you would get asked that if you had Edward scissorhand long nails or something. I keep mine nice and when one breaks I chop em all off lol. I assume she wears fake nails a lot and that really makes your nails brittle. I have big candy jars full of nail polishes. I just have always liked doing my own nails. I wanna thank you for stopping by. I have been trying to express my feelings and mood more with each blog post. Other bloggers do inspire me to keep blogging and I have some favorites. I have acted like a total fan girl to one or two lol. The creativity is just a big draw for me. It inspires me to continue to get better and I enjoy seeing other people share their talent. Thank you. Feel free to bookmark me. <333 xoxo Ebony

                                                          Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Dress: Color me leather - Just Black- Apple May Designs- We Love RP<3 - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Riverhunt/129/134/26

Hair:  Gem- Little Bones
Dark Fox- Birdy- The Arcade September 2016
Jewelry- MANDALA & Ryca
Shoes- Angel- JD
Makeup- Snatch



Comments

Popular Posts