Majesty

Hello there!! I am not finished posting the Fruitatious location! It is 3 levels high and I think some people only think it's decorated on the first level! lol I decorated all three levels. My showrooms are examples of how your space could be no matter the size. I love small spaces as they are always a good challenge to decorate especially when you have to watch your land impact limit! These pictures show the last two floors of this space. One is set up as a bedroom and the other is a full on kitchen. These are the most popular spaces for me to decorate. In the future I might change one to a bathroom but with my family rp in particular it never gets used. My little one will not even go in one. Actually I don't think I have ever seen her in a bathroom except on her blogs lol.

Today is such a beautiful day and I am trying to relax a little bit now. I hope everyone is having an awesome Saturday! It's really nice to have such beautiful sunny weather with no rain. Feel free to stop by Majesty and have a look around all 3 floors! Suggestions are always welcomed. Feel free to also go around the sim and visit Apple's store Apple May Designs and walk around the land and beach which are decorated as public hang out or chill areas. Bloggers are also welcomed of course! I want to thank you for stopping by. I appreciate it as always.  There is more to come!
 
 
* Just to inform anyone that is new to my blog. Majesty is my in-world interior/exterior design service. It used to be a shapes store and I made custom shapes for men and women. But I changed over and now I do something that I truly love doing. For more information run down to one of my in-world showrooms and have a look around! Cynful location to be featured next. Thank you <3
 
 Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
 
Bonus Picture:
 
Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002
 Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
 Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts