Majesty- Hope, Live & Breathe

Hello there!!! New post today featuring Kalopsia! I was also debating on getting a new expansion for my sims game. But I have been very unhappy with The sims 4. I think the biggest thing that irks me is not having cars. So your sims are just walking around looking lost lol. It's really weird. They seem to bringing out more expansions to add things that use old timers liked in the past but so far I have not been impressed. So of course I am on here decorating instead lol. About to drink me some Coffee Vanilla Latte and get this ball rolling tonight. I will also have fashion posts this round of posts so please stick around for those. This is my newest space that I am totally in love with. When I am blogging I do actually tend to sit at a desk. I know people who have a huge blogging area with all the lil notes that say I am blogger and I am awesome and all of that lol!!

 I have this office area and I have another one that is more cluttered. I look in my invy sometimes and to see the wasted things just drive me crazy so I am using more things as I go along than I used to. Especially gacha items. You get all these gacha items and they either sit and rot in your inventory, sl eats them or they just never see the light of day. SL ate damn near my entire Ohmai humpty dumpty collection. My whole collection of commons are gone. It ate the entire folder. On the bright side it spared the folder that had the four rares. So I am indeed thankful for that and it made me say well if sl can eat it I might as well use it! I love how Kalopsia items match so well together and anything else in my inventory. I don't think you can really look at a space I have set up without seeing something from Kalopsia. The items Isabeau creates always makes my heart all a flutter. I am not even playing. Well I have some more blogging to do yall. I thank you for checking back on me from time to time. I am not blogging as much anymore but I am def not gone! I am here! Stay Tuned I am not finished for this round! Thank you <3 xoxo Ebony




                                                       Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Cecilia's Décor: Kalopsia- Kustom 9 event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/103/62/22
Arabella's desk and accessories, Blue buttoned pillow, White rose topiary, Stag deer statue, Deer pull along toy, basket with cloth, basket with flowers, Pepper's vase (twigs), Heart lights, Charlize's telephone,Effie's Photos Light,  Bluebell cake & Ice cream- All of these items are from Kalopsia

The heart décor is for the SL 13th Birthday as a gift.

All items from Kalopsia- Mainstore location here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/127/64/27


ifall notebook & cotton cluster- Apple Fall
leather rag rug- *AF*
Roxy Armless Sofa White- The Loft

Comments

Popular Posts