Majesty- Good Vibes only

Hello there!!! It is time for a home décor post. Brought to you from Majesty of course! I am featuring something new from Aphrodite shop! This nursery chair is a must have if you have a baby or kiddo. My little mini me is not on during this time of the day so I cannot snatch her up or this post. Instead I will show you how beautiful this chair will look in any space. It has many animations. The mom menu has animations for mom alone, prim baby or avi baby. You can sleep on this chair with your feet propped up on a adorable ottoman that pops up, read, drink lattes etc. Just so adorable people.  There is baby animations and dad animations which lets dad interact with primbaby or avi baby. So dad's you do not have to feel left out! I know sl short changes men on many different things and events but you can get much use out of this chair as well. Also brand new are the cute dinosaurs. Some are hop riders and some are rockers. Big variety of this cute toys for the dinosaur lover in your family. They fit in this living room space just fine and they added the pop of color that this room needed. The sofa I have is from Soy. I actually bought it for another room in my house but it didn't fit the space I had set up. It is only 5 land impact. I sit and look at it in awe...remembering the days where normal sofas in sl where upwards of 45 prims for a sectional sofa. Maybe at least 20 for one like this. Times like these make it easier to decorate since you can add more beautiful items to your space. I love to modify which I used to not like at all. I can take a house apart and make a totally different one most of the time. I modded a Scarlet Creative home that was made for one and made it a family home. It was so different in the end that when people saw the original they were amazed. Now don't get me wrong some houses just cannot be modified at all. lol. Some mesh homes are linked so much to have land impact low that one whole side of the house is one attachment. But the homes that are more separated I will gut! lol. It's just so many homes out there but most are not what will fit your needs.

My favorite homes have tall ceilings and open floorplans. So sometimes I am taking out walls and pushing ceilings if possible. The hardest ones that I haven't been able to change like needed are the ones with the triangular roof lines. They typically have sharp angles and shadowing. There is nothing to do with them but sit there with your mouth poked out lol. As far as modifying goes though as long as there isn't shadowing everywhere you can really make your home your own. It is always worth the extra time plus it makes your home really "yours". I am finishing some things in rl while I post here today. I am doing some cooking and cleaning and my coffee latte has kicked in so I am wide awake. I am rambling at the mouth more. I am sure you can tell lol. The house I am using for this post is from Cheeky Pea. Let me just say it is really spacious. It is a skybox but it isn't a square box. It is really appealing on the outside. The home is only 20 land impact and it is really amazing. I've seen and bought other skyhomes that are not as big and have more land impact. It has high quality textures and it is just awesome. You will see this home in more posts of course in the future. I just really love decorating. It helps me relax. I also love decorating a space more than once in a totally different way. Seeing how other people decorate their spaces also inspire me and I love getting to do that. In a place where so many things are only 1 land impact even a 50 prim limit can go ao long way if you play your cards right. It just amazes me. I hope you have enjoyed this new post as I have enjoyed decorating my new space. It is time for me to get on to the next post! Thank you for stopping by of course and check back as I have more to show you! Thank you <3 Ebony


                                                      Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed



Credits:

"MotherCare" Modern nursing chair,"My sweet baby owl" Newborn nursery crib, Special Sushi boat,Queen  froggy hopper,Rocking Dagon,Dragonrider & Dragon hopper- Aphrodite shop
Aphrodite shop mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/211/11/23



Lanai Large Mirror Cloud, Lillooet Skybox & Taylor Hanging Light String- Cheeky Pea
10onz Pure Cotton Sofa- Soy.
Peacock frame (modded)- junk.
Gardenhouse clocks- DRD
Roxy Ottoman- The Loft
White Wash Shelves & Crystal Sconce- Fancy Décor
Console table- brocante.
Flowers (modded)- Kalopsia
LTD cushions- Apple Fall
Fake fur rug- Ariskea
Rug- La Galleria
Victoria Sponge Cake  (group gift)- {what next}
Wall Art -dripdrop & Reed Screen [Sudare] Light - Soy.
Window Bench - Alouette

Visit Majesty Blog: http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
 Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
 Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002















Comments

Popular Posts