Majesty- The Little House

Hello there!! New home post today! I am featuring Aphrodite today and this adorable botanical house. It is so freaking cute and fully furnished! Of course I tend to redecorate everything when I get anything. But this space was so perfect I didn't change anything inside and you see it the same way you will get it in-world!! Of course I decorated the exterior but I just couldn't help myself of course. I love having a ton of lush greenery around any building if at all possible. I will be doing a few fashion posts soon. But obviously my passion is decorating. I tend to use the fashion posts as a break between the decorating posts but I have just been focused on decorating. You will also see me refreshing Apple May's mainstore sim. Of course I will post on it in the future and more of my showroom being refreshed. This weekend is so beautiful and I am glad that I have these beautiful Spring spaces to show! With the pretty weather there comes fools lol. So many horrible drivers were out yesterday and motorcycle drivers. It made for an interesting trip. Just have to watch them. Otherwise I have been enjoying this weekend and the weather.

If the weather is beautiful in your neck of the woods I hope you get to go out and enjoy it. I like to be up early to make the most of my day since it goes by so damn fast when you have no errands or chores to do! lol I am still doing Spring cleaning. I had started to put up my winter clothes and it went back to 30 degrees last week. So I just have to wait! lol Okay I am done rambling! Thank you so much for stopping by. Feel free to get this amazing space. I will put the link below. Also feel free to have  a look at my in-world showrooms! Thank you <33333 xoxo Ebony

                                                                 Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Botanical Corner- Aphrodite- on9 event- maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Orchid/162/205/999

Fireflies- Kalopsia
Marlow bench set & Spring Garden Mailbox- {what next}
Greenery- Botanical & Hayabusa Designs
Birdhouse- Pilot
Hydrangea- Ariskea
Bergamot Path- Lisp

Visit Majesty Blog: http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
 Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
 Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002

Comments

Popular Posts