Let it snow....but let it stop tomorrow, I have stuff to do!

I love the New Year. We all make a list of things or maybe just one thing we will change or do. I am gonna focus on decorating this year. I decorate all the time...sl and rl. It is always constant. But the one thing I have not changed and made my mind up on is wall colors. I believe wall colors are the hardest thing for me to decide on because it's not a simple fix like furniture.  But a color on the wall that can make me either feel more calm or annoyed is a big thing. I am actually focusing on my living room and Dining room. What I call the glam rooms...but eh..All rooms are glam to me so w.e lol. But they are the rooms you EXPECT to see chandeliers in, lol. The only room my decorating skills have not been permitted in is the man cave of course. But you can't win them all! You can never have enough room decor and furniture..UNLESS you run out of room for stuff. When this happens, I might slow down lol...or rent a pod! lol








I am excited to show off some brand spanking new things that have hit the grid! Apple May has released a new version of the Lexi skin and now at booN is some amazing braided hair and hairbase. Dreads and braids that are high quality are very hard to find. The only creator that has made them in my opinion to perfection is boo Nakamura. His are the platinum standard in my honest opinion. I am very picky with braids as I have worn them in rl and I am particular with the style of them.  This hair is truly stunning and in several new styles. The hairbase has a hud to match your skin or you can make the skin part transparent. I have been wearing this hair both ways. But pictured I am wearing the braided hairbase and my normal hairbase underneath. I wanted to get this post out since I have not posted since Christmas and I am due for a new post.

I am also loving the Lexi skin which has entered the building. Available also is the appliers for your boobies, buttocks and your feet and hands..oops I almost said head too lol. This skin also comes in the base model located at the store. This skin features the Iridescent makeup. I have on the Tan:) The pants I have on are also a new release!!  For the men and the ladies...but the women version comes with heel option! So you know how you put on heels and then your pants rise up some ...maybe a little too high? Well with the heel version the pants are long enough to be above your shoe like they should! Just love this....I mostly wear sneakers with my jeans to prevent that so this is just wonderful. This week has been a very busy week for me so far and it's nice to sit here and just relax and sip some of my favorite tea.  I have been cooking, cleaning, shopping and everything in between. But today I am snowed in. I wanted to pick up a few things I looked over yesterday, but it's not going to happen. I also have to get a Christmas return out of here asap.  I have till the 31st but wow that is soon. I might end up paying for next day delivery if I do not get it out by the weekend. It's hard to believe this month is almost over. Like they say time flies when you are having fun.




I love sl...maybe even more when I first started and everything was so new and exciting. I no longer go through drama. When you make good changes everything else falls in line and it's wonderful. But then again who in their right mind would want to come on sl to drama when they don't have any in rl. Hell who would want any in either? lol. I take this time to reflect and I tell you...I feel blessed to have my family unit and of course my sisters. I have 6! Yes can you believe me... I have 6 sisters. 6 women, all different but in wonderful ways. All have made me want to pull out my hair  or break my computer at different times, but my feelings for them have never changed, and they never will. I think the relationship women have is a special bond. That whole sisterhood bond is more than just a word. I look at each of them as a rl sister, and I am more emotional than any of them will ever know. When they go through things, aren't happy, or pissed off...I feel the same things maybe even more than they do at times. I just try not to show it. One of my big sisters were telling me about what she is going through and the fact that she didnt let it be known because she didnt want anyone to worry. But I had to tell her...I worry ALL the time lol.  Because at the end of the day...if one of them leaves sl or something happens how will I know? So someone being gone a long time in itself drives me insane. But hey all of them are accounted for so I am stress free atm. I hope and pray this will be a awesome and blessed year for each one of them and also the rest of my family.




I am going to try to post more this year also! I am going to try! I have the most respect for the bloggers that can dedicate their day, every day to posting. Either they are superwomen and men that can do it all or....They have no life and sit on this comp too long typing and taking pictures. Everyone that knows me knows I leave my doll. Maybe sometimes I just use her as a screen saver idk lol! But when I have to do something I just go and do it. I have no patience, so if there is something I have to get or do...I prefer to go and get it done with. I had my big sister with me one day and I just got up and left to go to the store. When I came back...I realized my sis had been there for ages beside my afk doll.....I said omg sis I am so sorry and you know what she said. Girl we both have RL to take care of...I was gone too lol!! The best wb response I have gotten. I wish everyone a wonderful and blessed New Year. Stay Fierce & Blessed!

Credits:

Hair: Boon- New hair available now!! Many colors
Clothing: All clothing in this post if from Apple May Designs, except for my shirt
Shirt: Autres
Skin: Lexi available at the body shop at Apple May Designs
Animals- Beetlebones Gacha! (Hit me up for trades)

Comments

Popular Posts