no.7

I am usually wearing my lashes my sister made me. (originally supposed to be for sale, but she made em exclusive for little ole me* bats her eyes*) I think the ones I wear are one of her very first and with time her creations got even more unique and flamboyant which is what I like. I literally wear these everyday since I got them & if I don't have them on my face looks weird. But in order to show off her other creations I have to get naked for a second lol. The ones I am wearing now are the Lux lashes. Perfect name with this bling going on. They go perfectly with my jewelry and not overpowering at all. I have a diff pair of lashes with jewels on them, But I never wear them as I look like overkill in them lol. Wait though let me make a disclaimer!!! DISCLAIMER: Some of the lashes I am modeling might be a exclusive event item. If they are not available, you can ask her and wave alot of money...hey It might work. But most of these should be available. Don't be mad at the messenger! Not that anyone might care but I had to split my posts into 2. This is taking a min and my left butt cheek now hurts lol!





These are the mile high lashes and they go way out. These are not for the boring woman. These are specifically for the femme fatale or fashionista! They are good for pictures and to use as that statement piece at a event or show. I always say just dress how you feel. I was debating using a diff post for each lash, but the pose I have going right now seems to show them off like I choose, so it's not me being virtually lazy.



I put the Lux lashes back on and added the Akimasa Daiyamondo Jewels and I think they compliment each other perfectly. I always like to add on.




Another one of my favorites is the Liberty Stars. I love stars and this is just so pretty. I also added a lipstick that just adds to the flare. It is called the kissing lipstick and I love it, it is also in red. But hey I like this shade with my fangs:D I love how my sis has added a hud to her products. It adds a flare of class, but it cracks me up to think of a noob wondering if they bought the wrong thing when they put it on. Like oh no I bought a picture..oh no. lmao! Hey it's mean and funny at the same time.




I might change my settings for this pair because I totally love these lashes. I loved the ad for them too but flickr wouldn't let me steal it. I present the BETHLEHEM lashes. One of my very very favorite lashes that my sissy has done. I just think they are drop dead gorgeous. They have more than one add on and the first picture I just added one add on. But the second one I went all out and added everything.




You know how you put on a outfit and you feel hot. Like a leather dress or pair of pants and you feel like you need that extra oomph? Well these Clix lashes are perfect for that. These are the lashes for the fierce/sexy outfits.



I still have to do some catching up, but this is a start! There is alot of nice quality items for sale in the store. I believe that everyone needs some statement pieces to show their unique style or to maybe wear something out of the box for you that you wouldn't even know that you would like. So treat yourself to some statement pieces and put a little oopmh in your step!!! lol. Make sure you stop by the TGGS event while you are there and shop for some new wigs! There are no other braids like this on sl I kid you not!!! Stay Fierce & Blessed!





Credits: All lashes and lipstick made available at  no.7 *don't forget the disclaimer*ijs
Hair: new @ booN
Jacket: Ison- Older Collabor 88 Item
Bling blang_ Ryca


no.7 Limo-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/153/102/699






Comments

Popular Posts