BeetleBones

So I have a gacha addiction. I go crazy on gacha events, but there is one person who to me is the Queen of Kawaii in sl. That is Anya Ohmai. I love her alot and her creations are a big part of my sl. Beetlebones is owned by her RL sister and she has a knack for making adorable things in her own right. Right now her newest gacha machine is called Artic Friends. There is two different ones. One is animals that dwell in water, and the other is animals that dwell on land. I am totally into the ones that dwell on land.The machine loves to give me the avatars. Which is funny as I have always been a fan of cute avis, but I wanted the pets more so. Both stores are located together and have some cute things that I feel are a must have...or at least worth a good look over. I am modeling two of my avatars today. The fox and the Hare:)






They look so adorable with no effort and the detailing is great. I actually am having a hard time getting the fox to stand on the ground so I am floating a litttle bit in these pictures. SL seems to be having some issues today, but that isn't new so w.e. I am really enjoying the snow on sl this year. It has come a very very long way.  I love fantasy type looks so I might just be in the snowy mood even after winter. I am sitting here trying very hard to wake up. Crazy cause I guess I just drove to the store in sleep mode. But it feels all dreamy with all the snow that is on the ground still. It is very pretty to see, just so freaking cold. In rl just as sl I tend to dress with my mood. But this whole week I have had to wear big coats. The high was 18 the other day and today its 23. So at least through this weekend, I will be wearing big coats and gloves. I haven't had a cold in over a year..I plan on keeping this record going as long as humanly possible!






You can fuss about the snow, but then you realize the benefits. It kills some of these bugs off. The one bug I cannot stand are those freakin gnats. You get one out the blue and it drives me nuts. I am so ocd with cleaning I just wonder wth it's looking for. Cause it ain't gonna get any kind of food in this house! Unless they wait for a drop of water from the sink! lol The only thing I will go crazy about killing the most is mosquitoes though. They totally disgust me and I will totally break my computer to hit one and kill it. I do not care! I almost broke my monitor last year killing one lol! But anyhoo it is pretty to enjoy all of the snow on sl but it's even better getting to see it outside and throw snowballs. Yes, I still have snowball fights lol. Well I am off to cooking. I am hungry and before you know it, it will be 9pm and I will have to eat late. Stay fierce and blessed! <3





Credits:

Artic animal avatars- Beetlebones- Gacha ( Gotcha money) ijs

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts