TGGS


 

My baby sister is a busy woman. She has a shopping experience that is on rotation once a month and she also owns a store called no.7. She has made so many things recently that I am seriously behind.
TGGS= The gallery gift shop. I have blogged this event before and there is always some cute things to be found there. The current round features these items:













A new store has also been added to the list of creators. It was funny because last night one of my guy friends was like when I see you I need glasses! I am like why? he said because your jewelry blinds me! This set was one of the pieces I had on of course. I tend to layer my jewelry alot sometimes. He had me cracking up. But this set is amazing and a steal to get a set for this price. The next rotation will start on the 15th. So trust and believe it will be here in no time. It is located on my favorite hair sim that is also the home to booN & SAIKIN.




Limo- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/158/83/699

Comments

Popular Posts