The sexiness Continues

This is the 2nd part of my dress post and I am happy to bring it to you! I am a true lover of dresses in RL. I use to go through these phases where I focused on one type of clothing. Like jeans and I mean all kind of jeans. My wildest pair has pain splattered on them and a face painted on it and they are actually hot. Being a decisive person makes it harder for me to get some things. Shorts and blouses are a huge task for me but at the moment I buy every peplum top in site and of course the leather ones are the first I bought. But with dresses its a whole outfit each time, so It is just easier for me to throw on a dress and some heels when me and the hubbers go out. I think its cute when people ask me if I own a pair of jeans!! lol....If Apple May made dresses in RL. I would totally have a heart attack, because she awakens my diva that is already out on the rampage anyways. This dress is hot so don't get too close to your screen ijs!!



Keep in mind I am wearing this dress in the "heels" version w/o shoes on! So my dress is going into the floor some lol!!! But You are seeing me in full action. I am wearing it that way. I suggest everyone one else wear it with heels lol. I am in my own zone:) The texturing on this dress is untouchable I just love it. Like eve it fits like a glove and I just love it. This is how a mesh dress should look!



We recently went on a weekend trip and I got some of the hottest platform heels. I can honestly say when I went into the store it was like the designer knew I was coming. I bought 4 pairs! The shoes make me the same height as my other half they are so tall! I just need this dress in RL to wear with it! lol I kid you not! We go through alot as women as far as fashion and just everyday stuff. But to have to give up all my girly trinkets....I just rather suffer though all of the maintenance we have for them. You should always feel like a diva. Be it sl or rl you should feel your best at all times. I am truly blessed to have my other half also be my better half. It's funny to see him sometimes, as he is not used to being around a super girly girl. I bring it all day long too. lol So when I put this dress on he even had to say it was nice!He is just as picky as I am about things and he makes sure my zipper is zipped and looks me over to make sure I am right and I do the same for him everytime we go out, it's cute. lol Part of my shopping addiction is I do not buy for events I just get what I like and want! So if you see this dress and love it and you want to say where do I have to wear it to? The answer: Any damn where you please!!! You live this life once so live it like you mean it!



Wear your dresses with heels in the summer and with boots in the Winter! Versatile is the key! But my goodness I can ramble on for days. This dress comes in 2 colors as you can see and I wouldn't be able to pick between the two. Or if you have to pick one get the one that makes you smile. That should be easy. Well I am in the mood to do some exercise & start planning out the rest of this week and weekend. It is all about maintenance. Stay Fierce and Blessed <3

Credits:

Dress- Apple May Designs- Neveah
Hair- booN


Comments

Popular Posts