Massage Chair Love

So...I just got back from some early morning errands and I decided to just go ahead and exercise. After a nice hot shower I relaxed in my massage chair. I did fuss about the cost of it, but in the end I might as well get the moneys worth lol. I am still enjoying the weather but I am excited for the fall/winter seasons to come. I am a cold natured person, but I love cold weather and the clothes that come with the seasons. Well I guess I just love the clothes lol. Anyhoo I wanted to do a casual post today. I usually never pose sitting so I wanted to do something a little different.  I love these pants from Maitreya. They look so real that you can just feel the cotton. They look great with heels and gives you that sex appeal without taking away the comfy feel.My top is also comfy, detailed and sensual.It reminds me of my half tops I wear while exercising.



 I had always heard of Under Armour but never thought of actually shopping there for me, but since me and hubbers have been going so much lately to get him some things I saw some girly colors and decided I might as well get me some sets myself! lol I get uber hot while exercising so clothing that helps with that is a must have. This spring/early summer was the first time in my life I gained some weight by accident lol. I truly mean accident as I have gained in the past on purpose as I used to be too teeny. But I am back to normal now. I think we all need to watch how our clothing fits and know what is an unwanted fit. I knew I liked a pair of my pants to fit a little loose and once they "fit" I changed not only what I cooked, and my eating habits, but I added a exercise routine to my daily life and I have reaped the rewards. I have damn near every machine now to make anything! lol My hubbers doesn't want me teeny and I don't wanna be either so I just maintain at this point.


 My grocery list is smaller than it has ever been weekly and I cook more. But I use recipes that contain some of the same base ingredients. Things we should all have in our pantry anyways and I just add the extra stuff to my list..sometimes get replenishment ingredients and boom. I have dinner and breakfast for the next 2 weeks plus side dishes. Planning works out better anyways instead of grocery shopping while hungry and buying any and everything which we used to do. I pick out what I want to cook and go from there. Smoothies are the way to start your day and here is one of my favs:
http://www.ambrosiabaking.com/2011/07/strawberry-lassi.html


At the end of the day a diet is a waste of time. You have to add fruits and vegetables to your daily routine and go from there! Ok I am done spouting off lol I can literally go for hours, but in the end you feel healthier and full of energy. I put on my headset and put on some good tunes, get on that machine and go full blast! One of my fav artists is actually gonna be in the area in a few months and I am gonna make it a girls night out since my friends male counterparts do not wanna attend just like mine doesn't wanna go smh! I hope he knows I will be driving his car and not mine lol. Yea for the gas but for the space too lol. Okay I am off! I wish everyone a wonderful day!

Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed

Credits: 
Hair: Truth
Pants: Maitreya
Shoes: Diktator
Top: Apple May Designs
Nails: Mandala


Comments

Popular Posts