Soothing

We all need to take some time off for the day and do some soothing things. I wanted to post my favorite go to jeans. I have been wearing them almost everyday until Apple May released the new formal dresses lol. I have to redo some of my saved outfits to reflect my changing styles and to give me the ability to have my favorite fits just a click away when I log in again.


This will be my go to chill outfit. Something simple of course. I am in a comfy warm type mood so I am not gonna ramble on as much as usual. Just realized August is here lol. I will miss my birthday month. This was the best one so far. It hasn't really been a hot summer here. The random rainy days really help.

I am getting ready for a new round of music to add to my playlist while I am driving around. But I have to be careful with music as a person with no attention span will kind of drift lol!!! The good thing is I acknowledge things and make sure I am on point and focused no matter what.


Well I am off! I wish everyone a wonderful week/weekend. Enjoy the sunshine. Me and my hubbers will be in  georgetown and in the park with paddleboats!  Quotes Phil Robertson "happy happy happy"

Stay Fierce & blessed!

Credits:
Hair:booN
Jeans:Apple May Designs
                                                                    

Forgot to add the top was made by Autre <3





Comments

Popular Posts