I'M a Starr

Logged on today and seen my big sissy added me to her family group. At first I was like she knows I do not have any space left and then I saw she booted everyone out the old one so yayyy I had space! lol. That woman is so smart for that one. So I give her a hi5. My hubbers is home and we are about to get some brunch so I am gonna make the point of my post fast! ATTENTION: booN has new hair!!!



There is 3 new hairs in booN! They work with the lower and mid gathered hairbases.

I put IIK551 & KHR263 together for this bottom picture to show how you can add and make more ponytails. Hey you can add different colors too!



Many options with these hairs and you can wear them together in different colors and just go with your mood! I really love these. I also put them with booN Hairpieces! You can make this look all your own.


Just go with your mood! But these hairs are so versatile. You can wear them with a pantsuit like I have on and really shine.  There are alot of color options as well. 15 different colors for those who like to color coordinate! I had to show the pink and black together but my avi is wearing black and blonde today! lol. Okay well I am off! Go get you some new hair!<3333

Stay fierce & Blessed


Credits: booN new hair!! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699

Comments

Popular Posts