Sunshine





Well I am sure you have noticed that I havent been as post crazy as I had been. I got slowed down because of the weather. For 2 straight weekends my power has gone out for a couple of days. One more friday w/o power and I think the Lord is telling me something and I will be moving from this place! Notice no lol after that. I am dead serious! o.0 I am also busy with my home in sl. I live in a wonderful roleplay family community! So today the posts will be diff as I show you my new outfit and I show you some of how I am living!

The Clothes I am wearing today are brand spanking new at Apple May Designs! I always want to wear something nice and feminine/classy on sundays and this hit the mark! In this community we have different things going on and we have a church but the pastor is gone for a week or two so no services today. The only thing I would have added if we had services today would have been a big church hat and I would be good to go.  Some of my furniture is mesh. For the most part, using mesh low prim furniture is a wonderful thing! But, not all mesh furniture is low prim and you need to pay attention to that. This sofa is only 7 prims while I have another one that is also mesh and almost 40!



You have to drive everywhere you want to go here. I mean you can teleport but it is better to drive around in my opinion. My lil one has his own little cars that he drives around in to pick up his friends and cousins who live on different sims, lol. All of the sims are connected. My car is on the pic below the 2 little ones:)

I love driving around and they have  two restaurants that opens on Sundays and through the week for role play dining by the water. I usually take a nice Sunday drive and cruise the neighborhoods.


I love to decorate. I am one who is always anti- bathroom on sl . They are the one room in the house that no one ever uses. But I decided to set one up anyway so I won't have a unfinished house lol.  The room that is most used however is the kitchen! I like it, but since I have driven around and seen other homes I have noticed we ALL went to the same place to get it.


So eventhough I am now done decorating I am on the hunt for a more unique kitchen. It is nice, but Hey who wants to look like everyone else! lol. This female right here hates it! Go into someones kitchen and think you are home? That sucks. a few homes ok, but I kid you not almost everyone has this and This community is over 17 sims big now. So if anyone has suggestions I will gladly take them!



But I love it here. I thought I would get bored of it after a week! lol. I really did. So far I love being here and enjoying the community and in a few days there will be a July 4th community party. So I guess we will see, but now you know what I have been up to when I have been able to be online! lol. My power went off Friday evening and came back Saturday evening. It was so bad we almost ran out of gas trying to find a gas station with power. 

Hopefully this will be the last weekend of this. But you never know with weather!Times like these let me know how much a car charger was needed! I hope everyone a wonderful week and if you are out there w/o power be safe and hopefully it will be on soon! I stayed out shopping most of the day in a cool mall and bought the last car charger for my phone and some flowy clothing! Take care &  Stay Fierce!

Credits:

Hair: booN
Jewelry- Ryca
Clothing: Sunflower tops & skirts (Mesh)- Apple May Designs (NEW)


Comments

Popular Posts