New, new & Yes New!!

I am so behind on the posts I want to get out so without further a dew or w.e the word is adew, roflllll Ok this is what happens when you sleep for 3 hrs!! lol I bring to you new things! Let me first show you the vendors at the Hope for Emilia event! #7 lashes and makeup are sold here and 2 cute bunnies. The 3 vendors on the bottom are 100% proceeds to the event! I am a huge fan of Shortcake's Pictures but you have to see these on you to see the beauty 100%. I am love:D


Her prices are crazy CRAZY low! lol I will put a slurl link in this post for you to go and get your own. I have to continue! I am taking pics for this post as I type and I am gonna use a plain background for once, because I do not want anything to take away from the lashes. This post is oozing with newness! I also have to show you the new outfit from Apple May and New hair from booN!



I am showing you the new hairs from booN Just released! You can wear them with the hottest couture outfit or with a pair of your fav jeans! Today I wear them with this amazing new mesh dress from Apple May Designs! I feel like the fashionista that I am:) This dress comes in 3 colors and I am showing you 2 out of 3:)



This color is called hippie and I just love it. I am also modeling the #7 lashes available at the Emilia event and another amazing hair release from booN! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! The weekend is almost here and It has come fast lol. Apple May is also having a amazing sale on some of her older outfits and seperates. 10-50L, after this sale they will be retired. I have went to the sale and will be going back lol. Stay Cool and Stay Fierce!

                                                   Credits:
Hair: booN
Outfit: Apple May Designs
Lashes: #7 need a limo?
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Creative%20Virtual%20Worlds/34/132/1026

Comments

Popular Posts