The Gallery Gift Shop 1st Anniversary!!!!

So yes my birthday just went by and I had a wonderful one:) It made me forget I turned a whole freakin year older! lol...........But guess what?!! The Gallery Gift shop is turning 1 freakin year old!! I am excited, happy and just acting a fool over here! Congrats to my baby sister who of course created the whole freakin event! Congrats sissypoos <3 There is a hunt going on and also items from this past year are out for sale..Did I also there is a few fabulous freebies!!





It is truly breathtaking and relaxing all at once here. So many things I wanted to show I have taken so many pics. This is gonna be my biggest post ever! Everywhere you look there is something worth taking a look at. Look up, don't miss the art for sale. Look down, do not miss the beautiful landscaping.






There is amazing things for sale everywhere you look. In the building, outside, in the tent. A really wonderful shopping experience. The items from this past year are under the tent as you see above. There is alot of amazing stores featured, I am gonna post the name of the stores and hints for them from the hunt!!! 


Each cycle begins in the middle of the month.

Enjoy the hunt!

{A}Almost Famous
 He's in hibernation.

22769 ~ casual couture
Never ever put art there - and do not burn your fingers when you try to get the prize.

 [*MiuMin*]
same as 22769

[UMEBOSHI] 
We're becoming extinct.

K_gs
Let the light be your way.

 [NudoLu]
 You should go for a bike ride.

 [Stain Cosmetics]
 Watch your head.

 [~Tableau Vivant~]
 The view by the canopy is nice.

 [#7]
Row, Row, Row, your boat.











I am enjoying my self..maybe too much lol. There is something here for everyone...makeup, clothes, eyes and lashes, & bamboo trees to name a few.




KIDD GRASS gardens has done an amazing job working our the grounds here! Check his specials mini garden installation at a price too low to publish, and grass throughout is also for sale.
I  had to show you the grass and this amazing Buddha for sale here by KIDD GRASS. The detail is amazing. They are for sale in boxes close to the garden and Buddha. The event just started, and if you like to be like me and get things first now is the time!!



     L2 (Lindini2 Lane) has placed a rustic garden shed home as a gift for you!

  Check the front door for a TGGS souvenir as well.

I took a few pics of these items:) The City scene and the shed home are free.
Yes I said free. Take some time out your day and give your eyes something soothing to look at! 
I  am even putting down a limo slurl

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zapico/2/193/778

Have  Fun and everyone have a blessed week!!! Stay Fierce!!!

Comments

  1. <3333333
    sooo happy you enjoyed it! I love your enthusiasm! TY sissy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts