Newness!!!!

I look down on the floor and what do I see? My puppy laying flat on his back!!! I remember when I first got him he did that and he was so still I was scared stiff!! lol Now I am used to it and like oh he is asleep:) There is new hair at booN!!! As always its enough to start a wonderful celebration! New hairs and bangs!! The ways you can use these with your look is endless!!



First up is SBM134...The new hairs are pigtails! They are just wonderful. I also have on one of the hairpieces GURA21! I of course had to wear one of my most fav shades pink!! All of the hairs are mesh!



I wanted to show that you could also wear mix and match colors! You can create your own style and look! The hairs here are FRN503 and the black bangs are JOPE57! I cannot even pick a favorite! Btw I am doing this post at my new home:) The other place I lived in wasn't the place for me at all. lol That picture was the beginning of the end actually. I am happy to be here now and enjoying the scenery.



I took a shot of the back of my hair so you can see the part on the hairbase. You must wear Center part C hairbase with these hairs. Now I show you hair AIA466 and bang KOKU99. Apple May has a new jumper out right now!! I wanted to gradually show you the newness!! My mood determines what I wear, and I just had to wear this. The texture on this outfit is just amazing. 



This outfit is called Summer Dreams! I will be dreaming myself soon! It is about that time of night. Time goes by fast when I am having fun and in no time it will be midnight! I hope you like the newness that is out right now! Go out and get your own!!! Have a wonderful day and  night! Stay Fierce!!


Credits:
New hair: booN
New Jumper: Apple May Designs
Jewels:p.c
Denim Jacket: coco
Jeans : Soon to be opened : Nove'
Tank Top: Michami

Comments

Popular Posts