April Fools

I didnt prank anyone today like I have for the past 100 years. lol. I am happy to show you a few pics I took while wearing a amazingly hot mesh avi:) My sis took me to the sim and I just love it!


These are normal snapshots I did while we explored the sim. The detail is very beautiful. I took more in normal daylight also.


The avi didnt come with clothes, but leave it to me to wanna see what a mesh dress would look like on it, lol.! It looks wonderful! Mesh is just amazing. My dreads are also mesh. Actually, come to think of it, everything I got on is mesh! lol



I hope everyone has had a wonderful & blessed weekend!! I am excited to say that I am now currently working on the store & my super talented sister will be opening right along with me! My store will be called Majesty. For now I will have shapes and a few odd accessories. I am tweaking the shapes and trying on dozens of skins and outfits with each. One peeve I have is making a shape and seeing it being tried on by someone else and it looks diff to me! I do not like that! So it takes me more time than it should to tweak things, but hey. I like quality so I only want to sale quality!


I squeezed my sis in a couple of pics:P I am gonna get to work tonight. Have fun everyone & Stay Fierce!

                                                                       Credits:
 Hair: boon
Dress: Ricielli
Avi: Please have a look at my sister's blog for more info <3


http://slinternationalaffairs.wordpress.com/



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts