Progress

I haven't posted anything the last couple of days! I wanted to update of course! Me and my sissy are working on our brand new store! I am tweaking the new shapes and getting them ready so I can take vendor pics! I would sneak in her store but I doubt she would want me to:P



I am very excited as its been some time since I had a store open in-world:) I wanted to pen it this weekend but its coming faster than I expected! lol

It will be men and women shapes. Please note that and this collection is based off of rp. I will have notecards provided for each shape as they are very different. For example the model is a tall, and slender shape. That way if you like more of a avg size you would need a diff shape unless you wanna tweak her.

Mod and copy of course.........Ok back to work & harassing my sister!!! Stay Fierce!

Comments

Popular Posts