Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter! Mine has been amazing and busy! I got a new puppy for my anniversary and he is a lil handful! But he is Very smart:) He started using the puppy training pads on his own way faster than I expected. Actually within a couple (2) mhmm hours. lol



So I am a busy bee right now taking care of him. But I wanted to do a quick post! Euphoria has a sale  and it ends tonight. You can find the cutest things for just 50L!
These cargo pants are really cute and can be found at the sale.



The hair is also for sale. Yes all of it lol:) Ok well I am gonna check on my lil man and drink some frappucino! Time is of the essence! I wish everyone a wonderful week!! Stay Fierce!

Credits:

Hair- Shag & SHI
pants- Muism
Jewels- Finesmith & Ryca

Comments

Popular Posts