Innocence *sneak preview*

When I posted earlier I was still trying to figure out which shapes I was gonna use and what names. Well so far this shape has made the cut:) Her name is Innocence. This is a petite shape. 5ft 4inches I am labeling her as a petite teen or grown avi. She has a young vibe to her.

I ran down to Apple May Designs and got the newest skin release called Rhylee which is on sale for 100L for this week only:) I am tweaking this shape while wearing this skin so if you have your eyes set on it, you cant beat 100L for the skin!


Every shape will be totally different from any of the others and there will be something for everyone. I plan on doing diff rp themes and diff sizes and forms. But while making this shape I had the vision to do a teen shape. So she has the cutesy thing going on but not too kiddy. I feel like twirling!


Ok have a wonderful night everyone and I will keep you posted! Stay *yawn* Fierce!!!!


Credits:

Hair: booN
Skin: Apple May Designs (AMD)- * NEW* Rhylee- Pale
Clothing: Jack Spoon & a.e meth
Necklace: p.c
Lipstick with teeth: Glamorize

Comments

Popular Posts