Majesty- Monrowe Part Two.

 

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with part two of this series featuring the Monrowe apartment featuring Apple Fall. This apartment has a hud that changes tile and wall panel colors. In the kitchen I used black tiles but in the living space I kept everything white on the walls. I decorated this room later in the day and craved a soft lit room. One that was not too bright. I started off using artwork all over the walls and didn't like it. I wanted something calmer. The chandeliers I have in here are all cut off. Once you cut them on it's so bright! LOL!!! I made a balance with the back wall lighting and the table lamps to make the room lighting perfect. I wanted a nice comfy room, and this is honestly my version of a Minimally decorated space. Seriously! lol I have a thing for pillows and in RL it is hard to get me out of Homegoods without grabbing some. So, I have them throughout the space and the sofa has a good many as well. I love a comfy seating space and homey living room! 


Most of the items in here are from Apple Fall. Yellow is the subtle pop of color I used throughout this home from inspiration. It's just a wonderful vibe in here. I am really enjoying it. I hope you guys love this series. It's been some time since I did a home series. They tend to be three posts long so I have to make sure I don't push other posts too far from their release dates, so it can be a bit of a challenge. The timing worked wonderfully this time, and I am thrilled I was able to do a new one. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate you! Have a blessed day! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Comments

  1. Majesty- Monrowe Part Two showcases a styled living space where thoughtful furniture choices help shape the overall look and feel of a room. If you’re also refining a workspace, Click here to explore mobile pedestals that add practical storage while keeping an office organized and visually streamlined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for reliable Firestick IPTV resources can feel overwhelming, since the internet is full of conflicting advice. This guide brings the essentials together in one place, focusing on licensed services and safe practices so you can get the most from your device.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PromptSeen is an online platform dedicated to AI-powered creativity, photo editing, and image generation. At PromptSeen.it.com, users can explore creative ideas and instructions for generating unique portraits, stylish selfies, and visually appealing digital content. The PromptSeen AI prompt collection helps beginners and content creators discover inspiration for different photography styles and creative projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 929 Area code
    serves New York City, including all five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island. It overlays existing area codes to provide additional phone numbers for residents and businesses across the city.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts