Majesty- Mellow Yellow (Glamping At It's Finest)

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Trompe Loeil - Transahara Glamping Caravan which is new to the Uber Event! There are a few texture options but in the spirit of Mother's Day I am going with yellow. This caravan is the ultimate glamping space and it's big enough to really enjoy decorating. Trompe Loeil had a small trailer a long time ago that I love to use, and this is like a bigger fancy version of it. LOL! I saw this caravan and it was love at first sight. I am delayed with other posts because well, when I work on Trompe Loeil I decorate inside and out so it takes me time and of course I am OCD. I usually try to post for the store later in the month after I post other things because I take my time. However, I am on a deadline that is choking me atm so everything else had to wait! LOL! I did procrastinate some as well. The wind has to hit my face in a certain way to get me going sometimes. I am serious. My moods are well a mood. LOL! I decorated the caravan with bedroom and living spaces. I stayed on the theme of yellow and I added hints of my favorite color which is blue in a nod to the Hydrangeas I have in front of my RL home. They are a mixture of colors with blue being dominant. 

This caravan is only 44 land impact. You can do so much with it. I am only using around 400-500 prims total for this island glamping home including the prim amount from the caravan. I really feel that is a good amount to use for a smaller home to make sure it's good and detailed. I added grass, trees and flowers along with fencing. The small table set on the porch are from Apple Fall. I plan to use them for a feature. But I had to have them on this porch! lol It really feels like Springtime. It's 65 degrees here and very sunny. It's super nice. I am going to look at my calendar to see what I want to work on next and if I see anything that inspires me. Every season brings so many new things to use. I have so much stuff I recently got, and I haven't even opened up everything yet. The grass I used is brand spanking new. I ran to an event and got it, and it was perfect. You will be seeing this grass throughout Spring/Summer. We are in the middle of the week. I wish everyone a wonderful rest of your day. Stay tuned the month is still early. I will post when inspiration hits. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate you so much. Have a blessed day. Peace and Blessings <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Trompe Loeil - Transahara Glamping Caravan- NEW at the Uber Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/141/133/22


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


 

Comments

Popular Posts