Majesty- Calm And Patient Series- First

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am doing the bulk of my posts at one time this month and that is usually when I do them. I do several at once! I am staying in one particular mood, and it has inspired my decor and the spaces you will see this month. Today, I start this series off featuring Avani Andres Collection. This set is brand new to the Anthem event. I have a thing for dining spaces. I buy so much food I tend to never even use. Dining spaces give me a chance to use some awesome items and show off a nice dining space. The bulk of the food items in this space comes from one of my favorite food stores and a previous sponsor which is [Cinoe]. I had to start on this post first. I go buy the dates of the events for my posts and Anthem started some time ago. It also takes me time to get the decor like I want. I am picky. The bulk of the other spaces are from an event that just started so this beautiful set gets priority! My dining room sets usually average around 100-200 prims easy. With all the food and things, I have they could very easily be more. LOL! Gathering together as a family has always been huge in rl for me. I have a big and loving family. Anytime is always a time for awesome dining. 


The chairs and dining table are texture change. I went with a darker color. I don't really care for using only season specific colors when decorating. I tend to use both bright and dark colors year-round and I enjoy it.  I am looking at my calendar...I am going to try to do everything I want to by the end of the month! Cross your fingers for me you guys! Time. I don't have enough of it! LOL I am trying! This new week upon is coming fast. The weekend always goes by so fast for me. But the weather this weekend has been so nice and pretty. I was able to go out here and sparkle like the Swarovski crystal I am. LOL!!! I hope y'all love this dining room space as much as I loved decorating it! Avani has a ton of things at the store that would really enhance your personal and public spaces. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate all of you so much. I wish all of you a beautiful week ahead! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


I had to repost! I noticed a mistake in my post and I had to fix it! Some people might not have noticed it but omg my OCD just went nuts. I had to do a total redo! Everything is fine now!  xo


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Avani Andres Collection, Full Set- NEW at the Anthem Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/124/124/1106

Avani Andres Collection Bowl of Pears, Cast Conrete LI:2
Avani Andres Collection Gallery Wall Art Frames, All LI:2
Avani Andres Collection Os De Mouton Armchair, All LI:3
Avani Andres Collection Refactory Dining Table, All LI:3


The bulk of the food decor is from [Cinoe] 

My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL


  

Comments

Popular Posts