Majesty- Calm And Patient Series- Third And Final

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring HAI.K /P&BLUESKIES/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event. Keeping the calm and patient mood. This series was named after a song I listen to over and over by Jhene Aiko. I listen to it after a long day mostly while blogging and it really does set the mood for me. My favorite color is blue, so this space is filled with touches of my favorite color and items from this new set. The sofa has a texture change hud and guess what color I chose for the pillow?!? of course! I didn't even know what colors they changed to, but I had this sofa on my need to buy list for a while, so I ran and got it because it fit the vision, I was going for in this home living room space. I love all things plush and the items I used just brings that feeling. The home that comes in the fatpack is also being used here of course and it's amazing. This is truly one of my newest favorite homes and I am not being bias at all you guys. It's super pretty. It can easily be a showcase home. I am sitting here drinking a strawberry milkshake and it's so good. You can tell when places use fake strawberry flavoring instead of real fruit. I pour that shhh right on out. LOL! 



I debated if I would do another post for this series. I had another set-in mind but it's not available to me, so I am ending the series with this post to start a whole new series I started working on last night. These houses almost make me want to get a land with more prims! LOL I fully decorate so many houses like the last Haikei house I decorated top to bottom and now it's just in my inventory. No one even got to see it! LOL! I ended up decorating a high-rise home that I am using now instead that has an old school feel to it. So, I am on the ground on my sim, but I am in the air! It's pretty cool and 100% me. I love having creative space and to continue decorating even more of them. The weather is so rainy and dreary here. Good sleeping weather but I have no time to sleep! I hope you guys liked this series. I kept this Wisteria plant through all of my posts. It shows you how one item can be in many different spaces and still shine. I made note to do that if you noticed. Thank you so much for the support! I wish all of you a new week ahead! Peace and Blessings. xoxo Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

HAI.K /P&BLUESKIES/ FATPACK- NEW at the Kustom9 Event- 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003

HAI.K Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts