Majesty- Don't Just Exist (Changes)

Hello there!! I have a new fashion post today featuring Apple May Designs! This outfit is in the gacha vendor for the Gacha Guardian event. It is located on the Fruitatious sim in front of the mainstore. This set is gacha key set is called Nieka. Commons feature the corset in satin/lace while the rares feature the corset in leather & satin with an attached collar. I of course am wearing the rare corset. I am so used to wearing extra jewelry that I added a necklace on top of the collar to look like one piece. Gives it my own lil extra touch. Well all need that right lol. There is other matching items such as matching panties, corset thigh piercing, and matching heels! My whole outfit is part of the Nieka Set. I am totally in the mood for the Season. I am loving this Autumn weather. The falling leaves with the changing color. It is a really nice time. I am at the It all starts with a smile sim. It has changed over from the tropical paradise I was at to an Autumn themed sim. It is truly one of my fav places to take pictures. SO many places to do so and this spot was calling me today. Gotta give a birthday shout out to my wifey. A very important piece of my puzzle. I hope you have a blessed one and many more <3
 
I am not going to ramble much today yall. But, I wanted to get these posts started as soon as possible while I had the time and these events are still fresh! I have some Salem posts coming up next so stay tuned! Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you a blessed day. Thank you. XOXO, Ebony
                                                   
                                                          Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:

Nieka set- Apple May Designs- The Gacha Guardian event.- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/159/187/23
Here is the full gacha key on her Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/applemaydesigns/29435080654/in/dateposted/

Hair- Buffy- Little Bones- Uber event
Jewelry- **RE** Realevil Industries

Location- "It all starts with a smile" Sim- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heavenly%20Groove/147/21/23

Comments

Popular Posts