Majesty- St. Patrick's Day (Luck of the Irish)

Hello there! Today is not St. Patrick's Day of course but I prefer posting things for holidays earlier if possible so you can get these items before the day of! I wanted to focus on this lovely market stall from Aphrodite today. My theme of course is green. I feel some warmth and I am ready for Spring! Lush green grass and trees! The signs, four leaf clovers and the stall are all part of this set. Very cute set up for the holiday. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. It was so nice all week and today of course it is gloomy here. It is always sunny on SL...well if my windlight setting is bright that is lol.  I got so much stuff going on, but wanted to make a new post of something just totally awesome today! I will of course have the links below.

SO many things to do but yet so little time. Make sure to run down and get this market stall so your store can be the envy of them all on St Patrick's day. Please make note that there is no inside to this market stall and your items will have to go on the outside. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and as always thanks for stopping by! <3333 xoxo Ebony
 
Credits:
 
St Patrick's Market stall-Aphrodite shop-
 
 
 
Grass and trees- Fanatik & HPMD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts