Majesty- Easter 2016

Hello there! beautiful weekend!!! It is so pretty today and I just got home and wanted to do a brand new home post featuring some Easter items from Aphrodite shop! It is early but I am doing some more Spring cleaning while the day is still young! Anything you could want for Easter is available at Aphrodite shop. Easter baskets for yourself or your little ones, trees, décor and as you see here adorable furniture. I had this awkward little corner in my house and this set fits it perfectly. All of these Easter items and more are available at the store now. I like to do my holiday posts a day or so before the actual holiday to give time to get the items so my Easter post is here now! My beautiful topiaries and beige drapes are from Kalopsia. They added that extra elegance to my space!I have to have a little extra in every space yall. It just wouldn't be me without a little sparkle lol. I got my chandelier at  Revival when I was there for the Midnight Madness event Apple May started. The string lights are fun with being able to cut them off and on. Of course I keep them on. Even with a dark wind light setting in my house it is still bright! lol I just love it yall.
 
I hope everyone enjoys the holiday! Make sure you run down to Aphrodite shop the one stop store for everything! It you want it, most likely it is there! Time goes by so fast when you are having fun. But at least since the time change we have more daylight so it feels longer than when it was jet black at 5pm. I really enjoy this time of year when it the perfect weather and we can become more active outdoors again. I might even get a new bike. Bike trails are really popular here and nice for a days outing. Thank you for stopping by! I will post the link to the store below. HAPPY EASTER!!!!!! <3 xoxo Ebony




Credits:

Animated bunny and hamster in the trolley, Easter Basket, Vintage botanical Easter Corner- Aphrodite Shop- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/209/11/23

Drapes & Topiaries- Kalopsia
Curtains- TA- TARTESSOS ARTS
Fur rug-  junk.
Radiator- [Con.]
Taylor string lights- Cheeky Pea
Chandeliers- Revival

Comments

Popular Posts