Clean it up!

I am always cleaning at the beginning of the week along with doing my household errand shopping.  I am weird, I actually love shopping for household stuff lol. I like shopping for anything really. I am doing a overhaul of my sl home. Top and bottom. And of course with my cleaning in RL, I started on my SL inventory. I decided to do a post while I am deleting what feels like alot but isnt much at all lol. The cool thing is I just emptied my trash that I hadn't emptied in awhile and it cleared 4k of items. I am hoping to get rid of at least that much this week. As you may know the Arcade gacha event is starting in a few days and I have a few must haves on my list.



I am actually not buying anything until after I go lol. My thing is to always spend what I feel is a fair amount. Because some things I will find at the yardsales. If I want a whole set I just go to the machine. No need to buy them at the yardsale when you can take your chance while building up your collection and get a rare. So far there is 2 whole sets I want.  If I just want 1 item and it happens to be a rare, I will play the machine a few times and after just look for it at a yardsale if I feel the machines odds are just crazy lol. gacha=gacha money ijs




I think I am done with my little chill spot. It didn'r need much to be comfy anyways. I am showing off my lil cupcake doll I got from a gacha recently. It wasn't a part of the arcade but I found one at a yardsale and wanted to know if the price they were going for was good or bad. I paid the machine twice and got this rare one:) The rare is a bigger size than the commons. It is nice to have downtime to just chill and relax. I am soon to go off for my snuggle time. Life is good and I am happy:)


I am gonna turn it in early today. I wish everyone a wonderful and blessed day! Stay fierce!!

Credits:
I am too lazy to add all of em lol. I am soon to post a new blog about this hair on my head!! My new fav. New @ booN

Jammies: The Sea Hole- closing sale! Will be gone at the end of the month. Do not miss out!

Comments

Popular Posts