Luna

Ok so I didn't think up a snazzy title, I used the name of the skirt I am featuring lol.This has been a wonderful and busy week for me! I got alot of things done. But there is always something that can be done. True to my word here is my post with the skirts from Apple May Designs and I love them.
 It is so beautiful outside. How can you be outside or on SL and not wear something like this? It is the time to let all the girlyness hang out!! Well if you have a lil too much girlyness.....don't literally let it hang out if you know what I am saying o.0 



This skirt is versatile you can wear it with any kind of top and dress it up, be casual, or look sexy. Just wear it how you feel thats how I always dress. Lately I have been going out in dresses.  Right before it got warm I looked in my closet and sighed at my dresses like *sighhhs* So I have been wearing a different one so far. One of my fav skirts to wear in rl  is actually a long version of this skirt. It is exactly like Apple's Free bird maxi skirt, I kid you not. So I love this one also:) Anyways I ramble lol.


Okay!! Well I am out! I hope everyone is having a wonderful and blessed week! I am gonna go do a few things and watch time fly by while doing them lol. Stay Fierce!!


Credits:

Skirt: Apple May designs
Tops- Sui & Autre
Hairs: booN
Jewelry: Ryca & Finesmith
Feet:N-core


Comments

Popular Posts