The High and Low of things- Happy Mother's Day!!

Hai:) I am having a wonderful weekend. Just got done talking to my mama and she is happy with what I sent her for Mother's day! I am thrilled of course because it is so hard to buy for someone who has everything and I mean everything. lol. My shopping addiction is just a small glimpse of hers, if you can imagine. My one addiction at the moment is High Low dresses. I know you have seen them....well if you leave the comp and go shopping!! o.0  They are short in the front and long in the back, some can be Extremely long in the back and I love the drama! Apple May has released a high low dress and I am in love with it! This is my first on SL. I have seen some for sale and believe me they were ugly as all hell. I was very excited to see that Apple put her creative touch to one and it is fab! It is called Maine. It comes in pink, blue, soot and teal. This dress is at the Depraved Nations 100 Block Event that she is a part of and it is one you do not wanna miss!



I made some Brown sugar and bacon belgian waffles this morning and they were really good! I am a true foodie. I like to make foods different ways to fit my palette. I also like to view other peoples recipes and make them my own.  We have to be more aware of what we eat nowadays. I prefer making my food rather than going out and buying it. You never know what happens to your food at fast food places....and thats quite scary lol.  Anyhoo, I love this dress and I am also showing off the newest hair released at my favortie hair store booN. Look if you want a new updo that is versatile and appropriate for ANY occasion this hair is for you. I love it so much!!! It is my new fav!



Good hair is so hard to come by. But these are fab! I tried to not go crazy with jewelry and extras today. I am wearing a different skin than normal. This skin is called Farrah and I just love it. Today is such a pretty day, But I usually like to relax and get things started for the week on Sundays. I love coming online and getting to talk to my sibs and family on mic. It helps me do many things faster and I have fun while doing them lol. I tell you one of my best investments is my wireless mic. I have to have things organized or I am not a happy camper.
Well I wish everyone a wonderful and blessed day! I hope all the Mother's are enjoying today and getting some pamper time. You deserve it!! Stay sexy and Stay Fierce!!

Credits:
Hair- booN
Dress: Apple May Designs
Jewelry- Finesmith & ryca & nsd
Skin-Farrah-Apple May Designs
Nails-Mandala
Eyeliner- [ #7 ]

Comments

Popular Posts