Flaunt It!

Time flies when you are having fun! I can truly say that. This week has flown by so fast, but thats not a bad thing.  I am going to play catch up here and blog some things that deserve to be blogged and raved about!! I am sporting the new outfit Flaunt II and I love it. I am wearing the outfit with the lola appliers and I love it. You can rock this to any event. I love the fullness of the skirt, it just makes me feel girly. I love the sheer top for the sex appeal. So  this outfit has a little bit of everything you need!



I love how this skirt fits and I actually wore it for 2 days lol. I am all about mixing and matching so I also want to show the work shorts that were also recently released. There is also a male version so you can match your other half:) I am also wearing one of the newest hairstyles released at booN this week. Over the years on SL I have looked high and low for nice dreads and never liked any until booN started making them. The dreads from booN to me are the "platinum" standard in sl. There is not another hair creator that makes them so beautifully. I am thrilled to have these.



 The first pictures show the flaunt dress without the collar, but these pics I am sporting it. There is so many versatile ways you can mix and match or wear this outfit. I love it. I hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend! Stay blessed & Stay fierce!!

Credits: 
Outfit :Flaunt II- Apple May Designs
Jewelry- Ryca
Hair: booN
 Work shorts: Apple May designs

Comments

Popular Posts