Majesty- Subtle Message

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring HAI.K /IDYLLIC/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event! This house looks big and has a good amount of space. The cute decor/furniture items come in an array of colors. Of course, I had to grab the black leather beanbags and just went with it! The beanbags have pillow and no pillow options and come in black leather. black, pink and white. I just couldn't resist decorating a new black living room space. Most of these items come from HAI.K/HAIKEI.  I have some of my favorite little pets in here from JIAN. You have to have pets. lol. I have fond memories of my little hamster I had many moons ago. He was such a sweetheart. I would have gotten another one in this time, but their lifespan is so short. It's only around 2 years and we all know 2 years go by so fast unfortunately. I am trying to post more, and I usually take off for the month of October since I do not like decorating with Halloween items. It is what it is. LOL But, I am going to try to post as much as I can. I will say that. I have started to put other store credit information but not full details like I used. I will never do that again. My apologies to the followers that benefited with that without taking advantage. 


I am now working on two homes to post. One has a deadline that is ticking down on me and the other I want to post as I have been working on it for some time. But I am such a perfectionist you guys and I want the skyhome fully decorated to post for you!! Time goes by so fast when I am able to get online. I have to be in the zone to just get to it and focus. But I be tired. LOL When you go go go all day at the end of it you are like hmm let me sit down and just rest. The rain we have been having every day isn't helping either. But I am super excited for you guys to see the finished product of everything I am finishing up so I will continue to work on the homes today and tomorrow to see if I can get them finished. I want to thank all of you for the support! I appreciate it so much! I know everyone is between Flickr and Primfeed so I post on both. Wishing all of you a wonderful day! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

HAI.K /IDYLLIC/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom 9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/149/14/1003



Other Store in this home: 

Backbone
David Heather
Fancy Decor
ZADIG
[Fourth Wall] 


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts