Majesty- Goodbye Summer 2024

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! It's nice and cool outside so of course the time for Summer is now over. I went outside yesterday not knowing in a little dress and flips flops I just got! When I tell you the cold air slapped me! LOL Last month went by too fast! I am featuring HAI.K /STEPSBEACH/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event. It's soon to be over but you have time to run down for this set! Everything you see here is from the store except for the pool. Just because Summer is not over doesn't mean you have to change everything and cater to Fall. For the most part my main homes never change seasons and one time I kept my sim Winter for a whole year. LOL! I just go with my mood! It's Secondlife people there is no rules. Do what you want on the land you pay for! I do! None of these items are PBR. I am not even on the PBR viewer at the moment. I decided to go back, and forth which means my homes don't have PBR things atm. I like that most stores are doing both PBR and non-PBR to give you the option to choose. When I need to blog PBR items I will use a PBR viewer otherwise I am enjoying the normal old viewer and my beautiful windlight I missed. LOL!


I am currently working on the ONSU Sable skyhome. It's taking me time. But decorating a home with full detailing takes me time. I am very particular. I will also be working on other spaces to show you so just give me a little time to get it all together. After this round of Kustom9 is over these items will be at the main store along with the other items already there from previous releases. You can really have fun mix and matching these items in any space! I love mixing and matching from the same store and others to add a more personalized feel throughout. I hope everyone has a blessed month of September! I appreciate you for all that you do and the support! I appreciate any like, shares and comments! I am not a real big social media poster, but I do update Flickr, Facebook, Primfeed and the blog. Instagram is my struggle atm. I haven't updated it in so long. Peace and blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

HAI.K /STEPSBEACH/ FATPACK - NEW AT Kustom9 event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/149/14/1003

HAI.K - Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

Inflatable pool is from Dust Bunny




Comments

Popular Posts