Majesty- Hello Fall 2024

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Chez Moi Gracie Dining Room which is new to the ACCESS Event! This is my first post for the Fall season and there is more to come. I love decorating dining rooms, and this set is really nice! It has a texture hud so you can change the colors of the set and cushions. I went with a darker wood tone and white cushions. The food that rezzes with the placemats look divine. I set up this room in my pool house in the perfect nook space. It fit like it was made for it! I added lighting and plenty of food and decor items to really play with fall colors such as orange, gold and brown. I am an avid coffee drinker! I love my lattes, so I have them all over this table. LOL!!! Reminds me I have one in the fridge calling my name right now actually. 



The weather went from hot and humid to cool. It was like a switch went off! lol People are getting sick left and right here as well. But I am loving it. I love the Fall season. Can't wait to break out my moon boots. LOL!!! This dining set has some key features you might want to know about, so I am going to leave a link to the store's blog about it as well.  I am going to post another space soon and I am still working on the Onsu Skyhome. It will be worth the wait of course. I am most likely leaning to doing 3 posts with it. I might even be doing another Chez Moi post inside the house since I see something else, I might use. It's still cool here outside and it's raining. At least I don't have to worry about watering my flowers. I hope everyone is enjoying the Fall season so far. Thank you so much for the support! I wish all of you a wonderful season and October ahead. Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

CHEZ MOI Gracie Dining Room-
CHEZ MOI Gracie Dining Room 
CHEZ MOI Gracie Dining Chair LI:1
CHEZ MOI Gracie Placemat LI:1


Chez Moi Mainstore- 

More details on the set- CHEZ MOI Gracie Dining Room – Chez Moi (chezmoifurnitures.com)




Other Stores- 
BROKEN ARROWS
dust bunny 
Fancy Decor
MVT




 


Comments

Popular Posts