Majesty- Wisteria Falls

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Trompe Loeil - Shoreham Beach Cabin! Trompe Loeil has been releasing some really nice builds.  But this little beach cabin called to me. I had fun decorating it and adding beautiful greenery on this quaint island. I am posting late tonight as I had a long day that started very early. But I wanted to post this lovely home for you today! This home is available at the newest round of the Collabor 88 Event and there is a snow add on you can also purchase so you can easily enjoy this home year-round! Trompe Loeil has many homes with rock details, and I love them all! The textures are beautiful down to the wooden stairs, rocks and exterior/interior walls. This home can be surrounded by greenery or even in a dessert setting it would shine! It's up to your preference! 



I mostly decorated with comfy lounge furniture on the deck and throughout for a nice vacation beachy feel. I just like tranquil homes. When I am in-world I like to be in a relaxing setting and let my creativity run wild! There is always so many new items being released it can be hard to keep up! I tend to look at the events and Flickr a good bit and they keep me updated. I am using Primfeed not as much, but I do keep my posts updated on it. So much change going on around here it takes time to fully transition over. I hope you guys like the windlight I went with today. I actually started out with a darker one, but I didn't want you to miss out on the lovely detailing of this home, so I brightened it up. I am not going to talk long as I have to keep it moving. I want to thank all of you for the support! I appreciate it always! I hope this weekend will be a long and eventful one for you! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts