Majesty- Sunday Dinner

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Apple Fall Cranberry Cookware Collection. This is actually my first post with PBR items, I am still working on getting my lighting and windlights perfect. But I am liking how I have progressed so far. I love cookware in rl. I would say Staub and Le Creuset are my atm favs. These dinnerware items remind me of them. They come in different color options. This set includes a braising dish, casserole dish, and a pan, available in cream, pumpkin, emerald and charcoal.  I have the color charcoal here. Depending on your settings you will PBR see them differently. I am using a brighter Windlight setting I just recently started fiddling with. I would just run down to the store and have a look. I had a super busy weekend. I would say the highlight was seeing the classic cars today. I saw a 1965 Cobra and it was show room ready. My favorite shade of blue and gorgeous. We were just cybertrucking around and saw them showing off the classics and had to pull over!! They really loved the truck and learning about their classics was pretty awesome. really good people. We also did grocery shopping and now I am here writing up this post. 


I hope you guys will enjoy my next so many posts. I am in a learning curve with the lighting and might try this other viewer to see if I like it better. But I have deadlines on me atm so I don't have the time to play with the settings and perfect things so I guess we will see what happens as I move along! LOL! It's always like this with a new feature being added of this nature. I will say I love the look of everything for the most part. I see the differences, but I need to get my signature settings back that I enjoy or a new version of them.  I am tired. LOL! I was out all day and I am feeling it. Never stop improving. I wish all of you a blessed week ahead. Thank you my friends for the support! I appreciate you all! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony




Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

Apple Fall Cranberry Cookware Collection

Please note all items in this post are from Apple Fall/West Village and can be located at the store! 







Comments

Popular Posts