Majesty- Love X Love

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends!  It's always an amazing feat to get by Monday! I am glad to see Friday arrive that is for sure. Featuring HAI.K /ENDEAR/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event! I wanted a neutral space with pink as the subtle pop of color and this is what I came up with. The full set includes this awesome house and always some cute decor and chairs that you see here. The mini fridge is super cute and really an item I am debating about getting in RL now. I see a lot of people getting beauty ones for their facial routines, but I kind of just want a normal one for my drinks! LOL I only keep one beauty product in the fridge. If it was more, I would buy one of these beauty fridges as well lol. The little pets are from JIAN. They are so adorable and fit the mood I was going for. I love to add these little guys in spaces to add more personality to my spaces. 


I won the giveaway from Twelve you guys for Primfeed and I was thrilled! I rarely enter things like that so honestly, I didn't think I had a chance in all hell to win. I actually wanted to blog for Twelve when they opened blogger apps, but I forgot to apply and look at the rules and when I did remember I was like I can't join a store with new requirements. LOL! I do not post regularly and will most likely not be able to do what is required. So, you will see the store more as I get more things. The store is still "new" ish I guess? But there is a ton of beautiful furniture and things. Fourth wall is a favorite and where I got the sofa from. I mixed in different stores, but everything goes so well! Everything has to fit the certain aesthetic I want when I am decorating or I don't use it.  I hope you guys like this living room space! It was super fun to decorate. 



Please note: I am now working on PBR settings. When I am in-world it looks like I am in the "ultra" setting but I am not. When I look at the next item, I want to showcase it looks nooby. Everything else looks amazing even my fountains. But the PBR item doesn't look detailed to me, so that is something I have to figure out. I will be back asap. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 
HAI.K /ENDEAR/ FATPACK- Kustom 9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/149/14/1003
:HAIKEI: ENDEAR / 1-A LI:5
:HAIKEI: ENDEAR / 2-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: ENDEAR / 3-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: ENDEAR / 4 LI:4
:HAIKEI: ENDEAR / 5-beam projector LI:2
:HAIKEI: ENDEAR / 5-screen frame LI:2
:HAIKEI: ENDEAR / 6-A LI:1
:HAIKEI: ENDEAR / 7-A LI:1
:HAIKEI: ENDEAR / 8 LI:8


Other stores- (Sponsors in Bold text)
JIAN Fennec :: Static (Sit R) LI:1
JIAN Fennec :: Static (Sleep R) LI:1

Twelve
Fourth Wall

Everything in here comes from these stores. These are some of my favs so have a look. Thank you

My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts