Majesty- No More Happy Holidays

Hello my friends! I hope all is well. It has been a long minute since I posted anything. Between life and the holidays, I just didn't have time. I hope this new year will a blessed one for all of you. Thank you to my sponsors as no one has dropped me! I am surprised but RL is first always. I am here featuring HAI.K /PINK+WHITE/ FATPACK which is brand new to the Kustom9 Event! I used a good bit of new and older items in this space mostly made by the store. I liked using the different shades of pink in here. I love living room spaces and I wanted this one to feel plush and cozy. It snowed here this weekend, and I am glad of that of course. We haven't had a decent snow in some years. I did see a wreck. The person's bumper came off and everything. It's to be expected when people cannot drive in normal conditions, so when there is a big weather change all you hear is a big BOOM. lol 


I wish all of you a blessed year. There is so many new things I haven't seen. I am playing catch up at the moment. Thank you so much for the support all of these years my friends. I really appreciate it! I hope  this year will be a better one for everyone. I am no longer making promises with how long it will take me to get out new posts. You never know what will happen in your  life that takes precedent over everything else. But, I will always say when I can post I most certainly will. Thank you my friends. I appreciate you. Have a blessed rest of the day. 


                                                              Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Featured - 

HAI.K /PINK+WHITE/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/149/14/1003

Other stores used: 

Apple Fall
Fancy Decor
Mudhoney




Comments

Popular Posts