Majesty- A Little Time To Rest

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring two of my favorite home stores. Trompe Loeil and Chez Moi furniture. Featuring Trompe Loeil - Soledad Courtyard Cottage which is new to FaMESHed and CHEZ MOI Coast Living Room which is new to the Access Event! This cottage is gorgeous. I debated blogging a home and using the exterior for the post, but I loved this home and interior so much it inspired me to decorate this living space. Please note some things I resized to fit my vision. I am a mod Queen sometimes. The water features and greenery in this home makes for the perfect mood for any day or season. It's also low impact with the version I am using at 154. The furniture set is texture change with an easy-to-use Hud. I didn't want it to be too cluttered, so I just added a few little decor items and some pups from JIAN. They are also texture change so you can really make this space your own to fit whatever vision you have for it. 

I hope you guys love this sunny space as much as I enjoyed decorating it. It has been pretty cold here lately and a week or so ago we had snow! Not many people enjoy the snow, but I love it. Maybe because I am from the south and rarely had any snow. If we did get any it was barely a sprinkle of it. The only bad thing here is traffic with snow or any weather conditions that are not sunshine. They drive fast and wreck hard. LOL I want to thank all of you for the support! I appreciate it. I hope you stay warm and get to enjoy what is left of the Winter season. I usually change my land to snow during this time but didn't do it this year. I am more of a green person year-round on SL. I used to fight all the trees and everything to change seasons and I just got tired of it! Maybe, I will get in the mood next year. Thank you, my friends. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

Trompe Loeil - Soledad Courtyard Cottage - 3 Rooms LI:154 NEW at FaMESHed Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/226/225/800

Trompe Loeil Mainstore-



CHEZ MOI Coast Living Room- NEW at Access Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/97/134/22

CHEZ MOI Coast Accent Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Coast Chair (Adult) LI:4
CHEZ MOI Coast Chair (Adult) 1 LI:4
CHEZ MOI Coast Coffee Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Coast Couch (Adult) LI:8
CHEZ MOI Coast Lamp LI:2

CHEZ MOI Mainstore-

JIAN PeeWee Puffs :: Blankey Puffs LI:3

JIAN Mainstore-

Other stores-

Dahlia  
Fancy Decor
[Merak] 
dust bunny 


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts