Majesty- Happy Mother's Day 2016

Hello there!! Happy Mother's Day to all!! What an exciting holiday. By the time you have read this my mom would be opening her presents. I had to fuss to keep her from opening anything all week!! I hope this will be a wonderful day for you all. Today I am featuring some things from Aphrodite shop. The one stop shop for all of your holiday needs and I am so serious. They have amazing gifts for every holiday you can think of. They have a ton of items to choose from but I am showing some of my favorites today for you. The Mother's day breakfast is perfect for those that want to give breakfast in bed for this special day. Single animations version, mom and a kid version and there is even a mom and 2 kids animation version. The picnic baskets are perfect for romantic picnics or quiet time on a patio, garden or in your special place. The flower bouquet has a butterfly floating around it and it is wearable. There is so many things to get yall and this isn't even half of it but I wanted to show my favorites. They are so nice!! I will list everything below so you know what to look for.

I am leaving a bonus picture here for this blog post! There is so many things available and I wanted to take an extra picture to show a close up of how cute this basket really is. All of the Mother's day items you see here are sold by Aphrodite shop and available as gifts from the store or on marketplace. There is truly something here for any type of Mom you have lol. I will not continue to ramble as I have some things to do! Thank you so much for stopping by I really appreciate it. Thank you so much and I hope you have a wonderful and blessed holiday. xoxo <333 Ebony

                                                             Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:
Mother's day breakfast, Mother's day Mum huggable bear, Mother's day brunch basket, Mother's day Heart macaroons, Mother's day White bear huggable, Mother's day Picnic basket,Mother's day Spring pink roses bouquet, Mother's day party set complete-

All of these amazing things are from Aphrodite shop- Store location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/211/11/23

Marketplace link for easy gifting!!! - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/31025?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Blayout%5D=gallery&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bsort%5D=created_at_desc&search%5Bper_page%5D=12&search%5Bkeywords%5D=&search%5Bprice_low%5D=&search%5Bprice_high%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_low%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_high%5D=&search%5Bcopy_permission%5D=0&search%5Bmodify_permission%5D=0&search%5Btransfer_permission%5D=0



The sofa in this space is from the loft
Rug- Junk
Table- {What Next}

Comments

Popular Posts