Majesty- As the days go By

Hello there!!! Time for  a new home post! These posts you will see in this next series didn't come to me as easy as normal. I mean they never are "easy" but the second I see something I tend to know how I want to use it. I could just be a little burned out. This has been a long week for me and I am going all kinda ways. There is so many new events and my favorites are in so many events I have to pick and choose. So these are what I chose of course. I am featuring KALOPSIA today people!! Isabeau is in so many events at the moment please go and support! I really truly have so much love for her. When I was just starting to work harder on my pictures and vision for what I was doing she gave me a chance to show her amazing products. I have always appreciated her for that. I don't even decorate a space that won't have one of her items in it. You just have to have something from her work in your space. It is just pure magic. I do not blog stuff I do not use or like. I only blog things I love. That is 100%. Kalopsia is one of the few stores that everything seems to always be my style.Most of the items in this space are from Kalopsia. They go so well you would think everything was from the same set but it is not.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!! I am crossing my fingers that the weather stays pretty here. It is sunny which is totally different than the last six days that just passed. Okay I am going to post this now. Time is going by and last I looked it was morning time. Stay tuned and thank you as always for stopping by! xoxo <3333 Ebony

                                                      Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed




Credits:
Marlowe's set- Kalopsia- TLC Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Remarkable/140/193/22
Faux Fur rug(Emily's Beauty set gacha)- Kalopsia- The Chapter 4- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamlove/66/153/1236
Bluebell's Spring Corner- Kalopsia- FaMeshed-
Madeleine's bucket hangers and watering cans- Kalopsia- Uber- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/161/159/21
Food envy frames, La Religieuse  Trays- Kalopsia
Gardenia shed- Dust Bunny
Terrarium- Ex Machina
Kitty Pillows- Jian
Cup of your tea- Vespertine




Comments

Popular Posts