Phone Down

Hello there! new fashion post!!! I hope all is well. While I have time to do blog posts I like doing them. Listening to new music and getting inspired. I am just rolling with it today. Of course thank you for coming by. Featuring this amazing vest from Cynful which comes in a billion lovely colors. It will become a main staple in your wardrobe. It is so nice and the textures are flawless. I am also wearing this amazing hair that is at Hairology event from none other than booN. I cannot describe how beautiful this hair is. It is truly stunning. Can you hear me drool? Yea it's not lady like at all but shhh happens lol. I have a new series of posts coming your way this week! Home posts and more fashion ones. Each one has a different mood. Eh, I am chilling on this ferry boat you will see me blog tomorrow. I hope everyone is safe. I want to send my love and prayers to everyone in Paris. I was just so shocked when I seen that had went on. honestly I thought that would happen to us over here more so than some place like Paris. These "leaders" need to step up and get rid of this threat asap. But, I am not gonna spew my opinions on my post and offend people. I just think more needs and has to be done. I truly thank you for stopping by my blog and I thank all the people that come to my in-world locations!!! Majesty is up and running of course. I will redo all showrooms for the Christmas season. It is my favorite holiday after all. Not about getting gifts, but about giving. I have always been that way. I get more from giving.

 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful and blessed day New week ahead so if you need a change or a new start you can do so and go with it. I appreciate everyone coming by and supporting my blog even though I do not post every day like I had been. I will keep this blog updated as much as possible! Time is a precious commodity. Thank you so much for the support. Stay tuned for more!
 
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Note: You are prob like why the title. It's the song I was listening to while doing this post. I am scared to link it here as I got a msg last time I did put a link. I will link it on my flickr though. For some reason it's safer on Flickr lol 
 
 
Credits:
 
Bonita Vest- Cynful
Jeans-Blueberry
Jewelry- RealEvil Industries
Shoes-Moda
Fur stole- David Heather
 
Surroundings-
 
Ferry Boat- Aphrodite (Heart Homes)
Chairs- Trompe Loeil, The side chairs are from Apple Fall
Table- Trompe Loeil
Parasol- Apple Fall
Waterfalls- Skye Studio
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts