Saikin and a Happy Jack OH lantern

I have been getting some nice halloween group gifts within the last week or so and the one that made me smile and laugh the most was the one sent out from SAIKIN.  It is butt paint with a pumpkin on it!! It even has Phat azz. It is just too much for me but I love it. Talk about a conversation piece.


Oh yea this Jack is def smiling! lol. He is cheesing actually lol. I got buck naked, because how else can you see the true cuteness of the paint.


Okay I am off , and continuing to get some stuff ready to post some things I really wanna show! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Stay fierce & Blessed <3



Credits:

Hair- HUH031 - my favorite updo-  booN
Pumpkin butt paint- SAIKIN- (Group Gift)
Earrings- Ryca

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/127/126/699

Comments

Popular Posts