Fall enters

My favorite time of the year has arrived and eventhough time goes by so fast...it took forever for Fall to come. Fashion is a big thing. It expresses how you feel, your personality and really determines how people see you in many aspects. Try it one day and see. Dress more playful and colorful. Maybe a simple sundress and go out. Then wear a more couture outfit and see what happens. Depending on where I am a more couture boojii outfit will have people treat you different. I dress according to my mood and where I am going. I am the stiletto queen but I have started a nice sneaker collection. Who knew so many glam/jet set shoes were out there. The one thing that was a major trend where I live this summer were the flat thong/gladiator sandal, and the one that has boot cuffs. They worked with any dress I have and were my go to also when I was going to be doing alot of walking.

Fall for me is all about boots and outerwear. I love jackets and boots. This season consists of me buying coats and boots...usually not much clothing. But I am going to stock up on some winter dresses of course. My wardrobe is transitioning and I am putting up my sandals.  But hey this is the perfect time to buy a ton of summer dresses. So now that I done rambling it brings me to my post! lol

I am transitioning my saved outfits in-world to fall clothing styles and its quite fun. Some outfits I wear no matter what season though. Stay tuned for some new things. So many events have come and gone and I can tell you it is crazy trying to keep up. You will miss out on something. Apple May is participating in the Men's only gacha event and has some really cute items in play. She also released a cute mesh skirt recently which you will see on a upcoming post. Here is a limo to the event and I will be updating:)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AMERICAN%20BAZAAR/109/224/23



A sneak to one of my posts!

Comments

Popular Posts